To meet the urgent demand for protective faceshield in large quantities, we have developed a protective kit consisting of a polycarbonate support and a transparent PET shield.
We have improved the product which was at the beginning printed in 3D by:
– Increasing the frontal contact area for better comfort
– Increasing the contact area behind the ears for better comfort
– Slightly spreading the shield in order to give comfort to people who wear glasses but also in order to minimize the mist.
– Closing the upper area to avoid projections from above the shield.
– By adapting the cut-out of the shield which has been rounded at the base so that there are no sharp-edge in contact with the body.
Priced on request.
For any information, please contact us via the following address: email@example.com
© CG Artist: John Happé, BLUR.BE